Apr 13, 2009

I Use To Hate Mondays....

I LOVE MONEY SEASON 2


FOR THE LOVE OF RAY J



I usually hate Monday's but now I have a couple of reasons to love them and it's due to the reality shows I Love Money Season 2 and For the Love of Ray J.

For those of you who follow the show like me (OH YEAH, trust me there are plenty) you can all relate to how addictive these shows are. My week is jammed packed with shows like I Love Money, Ray J, Making the Band 4, College Hill and others.

You know what I'll be watching tonight......Danger she smashed homies, LOL!!!
By the way, shout out to Chardonnay - it's Ray J's lost!

This question was posed on Twitter the other day (Thanks Franchise) : Who's the best villain on reality tv? Que - Making the Band 4.....Danger - Ray J.....Becky Buckwild - I Love Money

Who's your pick???????

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: