Aug 25, 2009

My personal call w/Fashion Mogul Daymond John....Founder of FUBU!

Hey...it's been a few days but I'm back and have some GREAT news to share from this past weekend. Not only did I enjoy myself in tha "A" but I received a call from someone I look up to in the fashion game, Mr. Daymond John, founder of FUBU and current shark on the hottest show out right now, ABC's Shark Tank.

A little FYI....I was a SEMI-FINALIST for this show but don't worry L.DASIA will represent on Shark Tank next go-round, let's hope for a Season 2.

I won a challenge from Daymond and all I can say is that the advice/consulting he gave me during our phone call was PRICELESS. Here's the actual message from the contest:

THANKS EVERYBODY! 10th person 2 tweet @6pm sharp EST IS ----> @LDasia_LA !I will DM U. i will call 2 ppl 2morrow on Shark tank questions!
7:35 PM Aug 23rd from TweetDeck

Click here to follow me on Twitter!

1 comment:

DS Blog said...

I'm glad to have visited your blog and good to know you! I find it interesting and informative.