Oct 12, 2009

New Tipsy t-shirt in a hot colorway!

This has become a favorite and since the response for this t-shirt has been overwhelming I decided that it was time to offer a new colorway, heather grey. The first t-shirt was in Navy and I feel this colorway is just as nice!

Just a little FYI....This t-shirt has shimmer (a glitter type effect) on the design in the everything outlined in pink. Ladies, trust me, you'll love it.

Heather Grey Tipsy t-shirt


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

Jalea said...

Hey I want to purchase but it's not in your store, will it be available soon? I really like this shirt!

TasteMaker Lifestyle Brand said...

Hi Jalea! Thanks for showing luv and YUUUPPP the shirt is available!