Mar 3, 2010

YOUNG MONEY'S GUDDA x L.DASIA!!

Early this morning I received an email and it wasn't just any email!! To my surprise it was from Greg, manager of Young Money's Gudda....Yup, you're reading it correctly, Gudda of Young Money Entertainment aka Young Mula Baby...LOL!! As I open it up, I'm surprised to see Gudda rockin' the 'Kiss The Sky' tee by yours truly, L.Dasia.

I definitely want to send thank you's to Gudda (follow him on twitter @IMGUDDAGUDDA) and Greg (twitter @greggates). Thanks for looking out!!




If you're interested in booking Gudda for shows contact Greg and he'll make it happen. Also, check out Gudda's website www.guddaville.com for the latest updates. YOUNG MONEY x L.DASIA!! More to come.......

1 comment:

RockSTAR said...

That's a real good look homie! Young Money takin ova ya heard me! Guddaville!!!