Jul 6, 2011

American Deli (Atlanta) Craze!



Atlanta, home to some of the best fast-food chains (Chik-Fil-A and Zaxby's) has added another one to their roster, American Deli. Now, if you're from Atlanta, or just visit on occassion then its hard to not notice the restaurant due to one being one every corner (little exaggeration, but not much).

Ask any ATLien about American Deli and I can guarantee you that they'll give you their seal of approval. For instance, when I texted my friend Taye that I was headed that way he texted back "THEY HAVE THE BEST WINGS" and he ain't lying, LOL!!!

They have different items to choose from on their menu but I always have my eyes set on the Philly and Wing Combo w/a drink that runs $8.99 or you can get a Philly w/Fries and a dring for $6.99. Also, I always get the Chicken Philly versus the beef, trust me the Chicken Philly is delicious!



Chicken Philly w/grilled onions, cheese and green peppers, wings and you can add fries to this combo for $1.00.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: